2010年1月11日 星期一

Julie and Julia

This is my second time to Julie and Julia, my first time saw the movie was on the plane back to Taipei, this time, after 5 weeks, I brought Fruit and Meiling to the second run movie theater - Cha Cha and enjoy the big screen again. Fruit join us for a purpose : to buy her a shoe after the movie. She is not willing to do good things with her in order to conduct some CHANGE, but to trade with money. right now, this is the only way to force her do things WE thought good for her... a one sided thinking.

Julia and Paul loved each other so much, Julie set a great goal to follow a virtues mentor to a life change action. it cause me thinking what's the driver in me to help me change? the first book came out it 48 days, how to make my change a monitor able and feasible development in front of me. using blogging is a good method.

after the movie, we went home by 9:00 pm, I began to clean the dinner table, and make it a Forum Training Only place, and start to break things to the folder and re-organized what I must do. this is a good start , Meiling shared with me on bad in regard to my current body condition, yes, there are some problems and I shall overcome.

Fruit said something about : I am racing with the time, I am not fully agree with her viewpoint but reluctant to educate her, she is worried about her future wealth, she is to lust and irresponsible to almost everything. I should not make comparison between Sound and Fruit again, it won't improve the father and daughter relationship, but to increase the gap in between.

Meiling do the house cleaning on Saturday, it was the first time since 10 years ago, it really take time and energy to clean this big house, she spent 8 hours to do it, I went home around 3 pm and give her my hand. well, I am not good at this but tried so hard to prove that I am willing to assist. she didn't want to talk to me, by 8:30 pm she went out for dinner, I followed her out and asked her why so cold to me? she replied with a shock to me : These day, she said: you don't bring me any hope, it there's no hope in life, why should be stayed with you? Yes, the emotional reaction cause by the mixing of my career turbulence : change the business plan, not yet identify where to go and what to do, in the low mode for too long, I can sense it and what I need is a supporter , on the other hand, she also need a supporting role model like me.. just like Julia and Paul, how they support each other, as great couple and great person. to me, that's the true value of construct a family and to spend life together.

Digging the coaching market is like swimming in the wide sea, it's time to settle with the idea and turn it to a workable business and design a few program / product as well, time is not on my side, I can only work harder.. much harder.

沒有留言:

張貼留言