2010年1月13日 星期三

Reconnection

Coffee with Kevin Lin yesterday morning as Starbucks, this is a long break since I saw him, Kevin - as the world record keeper of Extreme Marathon is the guy who really want to climb to the top of his life, be an entrepreneur as his best, I didn't continue relationship with him due to his way of forming a PR / Event company which I am not favor of its nature : someone stealing corporate resource and turn it to his own and manipulate to a private company for their own interest... this is not what follow my Principal. now , I am ease with any business condition, as long as I am not one of them, to witness what happen in front of me won't get me allege anymore. this is why I initiative the call and tried to explore my idea of co-op with Kevin for the coaching-consulting development.

Kevin is doing good, according to his expression, and he is interested in what I proposed : to produce a multi-media enabled motivation speech with my Success D.N.A derive concept and package it to a multiple sales mechanism : Selling the Motivation Speech as a show, selling the coaching material as a tool, selling the community as a commercial endorsement, selling the certificate as the Central kiching but in service industry. Kevin is working on 2011 Silk Road Exploration, it well fit the time slot for the product and program development, although David Du is a bit hesitate about my idea, but I can smell the market and will like to kick off this program.

Met with Eugenia and we have a very long conversation, close to 3 hours, she share almost every detail of her growth, how she see the value in her, the family and some accidental development of her life, what surprise me the most is when learn the story about the acquainting between me and Celine, something touch or stitch to her heart. her eyes were wet. nevemind, I am happy to gain her back and be the partner in life and family family for good. her advise about 11 street consultation put me in the freezer, the analysis she made and share help me understand that the consultation to 11 street is a waste of time and it won't be a happy ending. which means, my estimate of 60000 income will be write off.. this really bother me.

in the afternoon, follow Sinyi for the land collateral process, Mr. Lin worked in sinyi for 20 plus years, a nice and professional person. he met me at Shin Kong Life Insurance Building , taken all the material then to Wan Han District office,now the first step of rearrange house mortgage is complete.

Fruit turn crazy and become hysteria late last night, broke things at the family bathroom again, I decided not to talk to her, really she is the pain in the ass, a real trouble which no one can believe. the hard time should gone in 2 years once she graduate from vocational senior high. I wish her mother can be ease then.

沒有留言:

張貼留言