2010年2月25日 星期四

Nice in Suite

I was wearing Suite for the day without a tie, Meiling urge me not to look like a humble unemployed aged person. so, I decided to turn my image right away, to keep a leash and clean shape, it will ultimately move me to a better and brighter feeling.

That's how I started the day yesterday. after some house keeping ( including booking a wrong home stay for the Parent day on March 13th ), leaving home after cycling for a sweating 50 minutes, calling up the GPS taxi and heading for the lunch appointment with Matthew. he make reservation at Misusi - the expensive yet delicious Japanese restaurant located at the cross of Dun Haw Nan Rd and Civial Bolluvoard. I was there and as usual, he late for about 15 minutes - a reasonable window for accusing traffic in Taipei?

The communication starter is How we spend our Chinese New Year and the Habitute Domain of choosing Misuzi as our regular lunch venue. we were told always to leave the comfort zone, however, the old habit die hard, I am very impressed by his quit coffee for about 8 years, he told me he only take on coffee in Italy after decided not to consume Coffee, as I can remember, Matther addicted to coffee for many years, I knowe him at his late 29th and he is like drinking coffee like water, suffer ashmer seriously but keep a good exercise routine.

The idea of doing the wellness business is the few options I had right now, to team up with him it OK, although the drawing from temple at Taipeinshen show this is rank the 3rd in corporated with other opportunity. but Eric's might turn to ashes, and Louis, I don't think he is ready, for Matther, at least, he kept it in mind for years and try hard to bring me into the picture, how I convince myself this is a right step to go ? well, the extension of entertainment is leisure business and most likely it will toward a holistic wellness combine industry to comfort nowaday soul serching wandering mid-upper class people as there 40 / 50's. for the first 3 months, to put together a plan to solicite investor, there won't be any pay, I can sense it, and after we identify the angle or primary investor, we might begin to get paid, I am asking Matther to think on behalf of me, I am too tired of manipulate the structure now, the decent conversation with Eric is another lesson, but a good lesson.

Tom make an appointment with me around 3 pm, at Mossaci, the elegent English Tea house locate at Yung Kang Park, I was there a couple of times, this time, I really detected that Tom's EQ is below average, why to Report to me his current job at CHT and his play to deploy the project, I am not intrested at all, how come he never sense the need and request from the one who help him over? I don't really got it, to spend time with him is a totally waste of time, the string is now untack, there's no point to reconnect him again. he can't help, don't know how to help or ignoring the help needed. what a strager guy.

check in the blind massage center at Chi May, I have't been there for months, cause by the teechache, I tried to seek pain relief exit, walked up to the center, what suprise me is they assige me a female masssger, young with good looking face, I am wondering is anyone told her before, she is good in treating my body, escpecilly the leg, I feel really good after the one hour treatment.

沒有留言:

張貼留言