2010年2月23日 星期二

Sunday was the last winter holiday with Sound

Last Saturday, the day before Sound's new semester, we decided to have a spicy hot pot lunch with Meiling - the one we pick is located at Kung Quang. it offers all you can eat buffee style hot pot. Sound and I arrived earlier, make a reservation and we stroll along Ting Chew street.

The food is too much for me. after the unhealthy food. we both agree to have our hair cut at the near-by barber shop, I've been there once, run by 2 elderly women with skilled hands.. Sound have no objection about doing anything on Saturday.

The last activity before home on Saturday was go to Ya Tong hostipal to take my prescription heart medicine. Sound was fond in eating bread suddenly, so, we bought enough bread for him on our way home.

When check up the winter homework, we found History is the class assignment we miss, turn on the PC, browsing information, we managed to finished it by 11 pm. iPhone games are Sounds' best campaign during this winter, he played until one in the morning..

I feel a little bit sad when thought about his departure , the intimacy build over the winter was so tight, Sound become my best friend -- especially at my current situration : between jobs and between opportunity, less external communication and no one can really share things together. Sound became the primary pillar to my soul building. we talked and discussed almost everything, including his mother, sister and grand mother. I am so enjoy the time spend with him. awar of his domitary life begin on Sunday, I am feeling sad and a little bit lonely. I means, a sense of lost occurs.

As I am a little bit concern about the New Year traffic, urge every family member woke up earlily on Sunday. we left house by 7 am, and what a surprise, the traffic is even better than usual, we stopped at Chin Sui rest area by 8:45 am and stayed there until 11 am.

Sound checked in Pu Tai by 12:05, supposely, I am prepared to be with him until the last call for gathering : according to the parent instruction, the time is 12:50, but Sound changed to a young adult, stop my at the door of domitary and give me a very light hug -- very different from what we did at home, and wave me good bye. I know he is ready for the model in school , physically and mentally.

counting back the days we spend during the 32 days of winter?
1. we go to more than 5 movies togeter.
2. we ate together and buying books for 5 times.
3. we watched the mini serise at home for 20 hours.
4. we bath together once.
5. we play dart together ane I won
6. I download more than 30 new iphone games for him
7. half of the time, Sound slept until noon
8. we doing the school home work together
9. we went to Taichung over night and have great time to a Tamsui tour together.

Monday is a new day for everyone, the empty house feel so quite, Meiling is alone ranger, she plan her schedule to work out, the line from a book up to me so clearly : If you are not in jail, never self-prison yourself. I am shock about what I might experienced after, in the time and space between jobs, real change will happen, I should be clever enough to bail myself out of the self-prison cacoon.

In the morning, returning book to neighboring City Library, met with old time friend and colleage Same at Starbucks Kong Quang - to celebrate the back-to-work day, Starbuck offer buy one get one free campaign, you can see the line for a half-price good taste latte or americano.

Sam spent 2 hours telling me his China experience, bazzar and real, earn no money, generate some relationship but hard to be access to future. Sam is curious about why I invtied him for a drink once receive his greeting message, well, I didn't explained it too much, Sam is 47 years old, a veteran music man, nice and naive guy. his idea of putting insititution big shot into one database and to link with some tele-communication player and device manufacture.... I am no sure. but I am really impressed about his finacial management and can endure with no income for 2 years.

Spend my noon time at Library again for the Forum Fundemental training material : the work load is pretty heavy. but I have confidence to do it well on coming Friday.

The dental appointment set by 2:30 pm, Mr. Chen's dental clinic, a walking distance between home and library, the young doctor is less experience, the X-ray shows no big problem with my teeth, but how it hurt me for the past few days, especially on my left-hand head? if the pain is not cause by my teeth? then what will it be? I need a few days to find it out.

Home for unfinishing Forum training materials and waiting for Meiling to return home.

Sound called by 9:40 pm, told us some bad news: he is not enroll in class A, which means he is not eligible for scholarship this semester, there's not top 100 ranking lising annouce, which means there no drinking prize. Sound told us Ker Shiang - his class teacher developed brain tumor, so she won't be at school for the whole semester, she is so young and we met at school parent day twice..Sound didn't know the tumor is cancel or not, but we all wishing her well, Meiling never met her before, Ker Shiang is very nice to Sound.

沒有留言:

張貼留言