2010年2月24日 星期三

ROBECO and Frances

I was there for printing matter, as long as csr community exist, I may take the advantage of 2 things : an offical business card with the title " Founder " and to use the office facility for free.... this is what I did yesterday, I was there around 1:30 pm, greeting to Celine and Kim, then Celine invited me to a meeting / chat with Frances Chang : CEO of ROBECO, an investment entity which focus much on the responsible investment / sustainable investment today, she point the future to li chun : the history repeats, if li chi dig and collect / analys data base hard enough, it may turn to the S.A.M ( Subsideray Asset management company under DJ - DJSI )version in Greater China. she is professional trained and very precise on goals, strategy and target, but I know there's no way Celine would like to get there : from her nature, from her behavior and from her goal in life, she is even conservertive than me, really. a good lesson to take while my teech pain killing me at the same time.

Check Regent Club for Friday FORUM FUNDEMENTAL TRAINING, it's OK, since this is not the first time VIP service doing this, and Ivory is a very capable lady also. Kitty will fly to Bacelona for GLC workshop tomorrow, a good new year gift to her, and I also prepare an oboriginal token for her, as she prepare extra job for me at coming training. what interesed me is : on Friday, I will be all alone, no YPO staff and officer, only me.. alone with 9 other spouse of YPOer.

Teethache coming back, I need to take medication, check in Borden Phamacy and asked for the pain killer, the prescrition care taker asked how come the denties didn't provide it to me yesterday? well, this I don't know either.

Meiling and I met at her gym and we go for a brief dinner, stopped by a neighboring newly open Shen Xi restaurant " Chin Feng Wei ", a very small, tiny and focus local restaurant, ther serve only 7 dishes with the price range between 60 -- 120 NT and offer some appertizer at counter, I saw 2 chef license on the wall, we order on traditional Shen Xi figure noodle soup, it is so delicious.

Meiling asked me to join the Confusin DVD session, the story is totally odd to the history we know, and I don't see a clue of what kind of audience the film wish to attract? Chinese ? Foreiger? I pose a big question mark to the director and producer. it's a pity to waste such a great actor : Chew Ren Fa.

Sending a greeting mail to Ker Sheng, I doube if she may check her email, but if she did, the simply greeting may let her feel better, if no response, then we can sense the brain tumor is a issue to her right now..

沒有留言:

張貼留言