2010年3月17日 星期三

First day in Spirox

The main question is : how to overcome fear when facing unknow challenge? this is the lesson in life, not only happen in workplace today or tomorrow, I better think in a long term and more pro-found way, for example: what if the leathel dicease hit me? what if I need to experience a painful lost of belove person? what if I am in real physical danger? among those real risk and the real fear, the workplace uncomfortable can't be an issue today. not to mention how hard to earn a living now..

There won't be an idea place to work as heaven, there won't be a boss who so is so generous to give and not to take, there isn't an idea job that you embracing sun, smile and love... but if you only see the shadow of work, your life will be miserable and your responsibility of being a man, a hushand, a father and a son will never be perform the right way.

It seems the shadow of LCPC coming a bit, it penetrate and wet my fun in working..if I can't hold on to the positive side of work, the brigh side of facing challenge, the upside of learning and growing. then, I will lost the meaning of being a real person.

David H. is right, right about the fear in me. right about the lost-confidence when thinking about new challenge.. Don't let the new beginning become a hurdle to me, and don't let Meiling disappointed again, too many people suffers, and I am the lucky one, I should always believe I am the blessing one.

沒有留言:

張貼留言