2010年3月16日 星期二

Signing of the offering letter

The world devided by 2 will be a perfect world, however, it isn't the real world.. this is to echo what 6S training ( Lean management ) taught, you have to decided what you want and don't, but in the real world, there are so many options and choice between want and don't, maturality is know how to deal with the grey area in between...

I agree half of David Huang's oberservation : due to insecurity, I tried to build the pretection wall, or due to the worst experience, I am too cautious about thinking bold. when he told me how he see my attitude and intention in revising the offering letter, the message to him are : Fear, Insecure, lack of confidence. maybe he is right but I am not 100% favor what he said.

as there is not such a career heaven in the earth to protect you, you are the only person who can protect yourself, your value, your wisdom, your integrity and your knowledge in contributing to others.

So I signed the offering letter at Spriox, at David H's office and committed to on board tomorrow ( March 17 ), half month earlier than what I promised to David H.

Lulu called and wish me to think twice about my decison, I knew she had a talk with Stantley in Hui Lien and covered my career issue, the suggestion came from them is to form my new company in the Culture and Creative Industry and have the Alliance Foundation / Taiwan Ho Foundations' project to begin, this is not what I want, if I want to start new company, this area won't be my priority. so...the decision made without a difficulty.

The water steam floating on the marble floor for 2 days, we don't know why, it slippery and cause great problem to dry it up. maybe this is the sign, it gone when the decision was made and the weather begin to change late last night.

I will start to post my new blog, in regard to the new life at Spirox and fining myself a suite in Shin Chu...most be exciting.

沒有留言:

張貼留言