2010年2月11日 星期四

Avatar and others

I started my day earlier yesterday, it was cause by the family routine " Quarrels between mother and daughter ". I have to move myself to the MRT station one hour before the meeting schedule. but I am OK, as I checked in one fruit shop and prepare 2 boxes of Wax Apple for seniors at Himalaya Foundation: Mr. Han and Mr. Kong.

Early lunch with Jasmine / Jay and Eugenia, Eugenia arrange the appointment at Honda, one of my favorite Japanese restaurant. a normal update and chat, Jay and Eugenia didn't mentioned anything about my 1000 share ( 10.000 investment ), Jay told me office will be ready after Chinese New Year , and I have a seat to stay. I hardly can recall what subject we went over at lunch, very loose and causal.. anyway. just lunch.

Follow the coffee with Louis and his sister Joshphe, Louis updated me his idea about Himalaya Foundation and how he met with Mr. Kong and inform his interest, my advise to Louis is : Keep Mr. Han in the loop and follow the legel procedure before inject any fund in the Foundation, as for me, I told Louis that he may inform both seniors that Roger support his idea, period.

Joshphe is an Avatar Master, which means she spent 28 days and about half a millions NT on the training before qualifed herself a Master. similar to Asia Work, Avatar promote the self concious in a mild way, according to Josehphen, Asia Work is a little bit violence. I tried to probe the business model these " Growth Group " inheret and come up with my finding:

This is a system of multi-layer sales , but the underline is intangeble service : self conseces and growth, HQ act as Central Kitchen provide classes, certification, tools and sales kits, then you develop your customer at your territory and come back recharge ( with charge ) for renewal or new product education. I took one book : mini course the 7 pillar and one DVD - a class VCR by founder of Avatar , Mr. Harry Palmer.

The price for selling Avatar basic is 75000 NT. not cheap, I don't think its a easy task, you can only get your client from those who at your circle of life. watched the DVD at night, to be honest, it not very attractive, Avatar have been there for 30 years ( since 1984 ), there must be some secret I havn't discovered yet.

Ren asked my help in connecting his web game company to Japan -- a bit of ridicious, he must forgot how he played with us a few months ago, when Yi Fang need to raise new fund, we were approched early and we committe to follow, but in the end, we were dumpped and he go with the strategic partner I recommended. and now, when need a new way of developing business, Ren came to me? am I too naive or too easy to forget those bloody lesson? why not asked his strategic partner to give them a hand? I don't really get it, of couse, I keep my gentle outfit as usual, put on a smile and said " Should, I will asked my friend in Japan ". Ren also need income stream, need job, he is been away from corporate for 6 months. interesting. I brief my task to him in a very surface status. the Only benefit from that coffee is get to be invited to their Monday Ping Pong exercise, this is good for me acturally.. People really forget about how they treat people when in need.

Taiping shen retreat is the title show today, 3 together without Fruit. we arrived at the peak Chieng Nan Temple ( The Japanese thrine before World World 2 ) by one oclock, I pick 3 bamboo strew for checking my future partner, 3 all fine, but with degree of greatness. Eric rank number one, Louis number 2 and Matthew is number 3... interestion ranking and intersing intepretation. on our way down the hill, I visited the just reopned Chi-Lan Forest Resort, I love this place especially when seeing all the Taiwness monkey greeing us in wild, what an amazing cheerful feeling. it uses to be a summer house for late President Chiang Kai Shek, surround by trees , river and mountains, great view, I think it is an OT project and now open to public now..Matthew should take a look at this resort, what is lack of is software. really.

Drove down to Yun Seng Town, we feel hungry and can't stop the courisity of checking on little place : Lin family duck farm. it's a Taiwaness Duck Range combine with restaruant and some educational activity. we were there by 4 pm and order 2 kinds of duck cuisine. the food is amazing good. so tasty. it make our Taipinshen retreat a perfect ending before drove through Shesne tunnel.

In Taiwan, one country, one specility become a successful model, we can see / eat / learn differt things at 319 county in Taiwan. take Yung Shen country as example : The Fat I Lan Duck, the fishball with rice noodle, pickles and preserve fruits are 3 major delicacy... it's lucky to be Taiwaness.

沒有留言:

張貼留言