2010年2月8日 星期一

Keep Waiting -- Keep Walking

I gave up the exercise idea at Regent in the morning before the new forum sit in lunch. I made the right decision as I don't have time to follow this initative. preparing and revising my presentation file and taking MRT to Regent Hotel, it was 10: 30. review what I going to said and mark footnote of my own, the time flew to 12:00.

Knocking the room 546 suit, the Forum Suit, I am glad to see Jocylee ane Ivory greeting me at the door, old friends from Regent VIP service, it was great to see them all the time, include the long time chief bartner - Jesse.

The What / Why and How to Retreat session presentation at the Forum lunch table went well, although I am not 100% agreed with David's " West Eat East " view point, but I think I managed my 30 minutes quite well and hopefully, the pilot retreat service can started with David's support.

Eric Tseng called in the morning and set up our coffee by 2:00 pm, it gave me no room for myself. I went to the IS coffee on An Ho road on the opsite side of Eslite bookstore Dun Nan store. Eric spend 30 minutes update the Health Supplyment company business and share with me how the thing going with Far East University - including drinks and the painting outcome. he set a good tone for coming up with a new partnership proposal -- never give up and knocking on everyones' door are what impressed me the most, this is Rric, who we belive will perform his come back show shortly. I knew he is interested in setting up another business domain - Entertainment, and I know he treat me as a rival 6 months ago when overheard I am on the same developing track, until a one month ago, he knew that I gave up the fund raising process, his attitude changed and I believe Danny smell something about the Win Win both Eric and me can strike... it lead to his proposal this afternoon. begin with a 6 months' project to exercise / rehears if the EVENT Domain entertainment is a good industry to jump. and if the stage we create worth the time and effort to continue-- and if to form a new company out of the project scope.

Eric sincerely wish me to openly describe what I think and want before we decided to go together again, I promise him to think it over and to provide him answer by the end of Chinese New Year holidays. the previous experience shed a bad influence to both of us, it taugh us we have to draw the line clear enought to see if we share the same value and I need to inform my need to him in advance as well. I am not going to be blur or fuzzy this time, thanks for " The little book about entreprenurship ", I better well draft what's in my mind and to lay out my way of rule / games.

Matthew share his dream again at Starbuck Eslite bookstore right after Eric's new partnerhsip invitation, he is sincree and asked me to come up with a risk discusstion table right after Chinese New Year. he really want to invite me as partner and conduct the feasibility study for 6 months.

My keep waiting lead to the 2 open discussion next week. now I better think how to make the following initative work in its own way : Louis Chen's Green and Executive Training / Jean Liu and her Moker management consulting / Forum Training .

And I need to spare time for helping Jay / Eugenia make less mistake in the new start up company.

As for David Du's partner gesture, I need to come up with something before telling him anything.

It seems like thera are tons of thing to think at the new year and to do right after the holidays...

Taipin Mountain, I am coming on Thursday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言