2010年3月5日 星期五

Prorox and others

After the 2 so closed things, on the same night, my emotional rosed, I complained about Fruit and upset about paying so much money on this ugly daughter, her mother can't help to response to Fruit on whatever request, including the health club membership, I don't know why a high school student need to spend decent money on this, especially under my current finiacial situation, it's like a devil post curse on Meiling, she just can't help to spend money on all the request from Fruit, and to bear with her bad attitude all the time, my conclusion to the conversation is, since she eat my meat and drink my blood, whenever we have eye contact, now, I am not dislike her, I hate her indeed. there's no itimacy between father and daugher, I can't understand why she even think about her family? and I can't understand why Meiling should stop the wrong doing? my emotion exit for 30 minutes, as I know Fruit is the key presure to Meiling, I respect her decision, but 2 days later, even post my feeling now, the anger rise immidiately.

Wood is a young man we met in YEF , he tried very hard to contact all the mentors in YEF, no matter how familiar they are, he called me before Chinese New Year and we finally meet for lunch yesterday. 2 purposes serves : I share with him my experience in LCPC, as he is the account from IBM, and I illustrate how he should plan his career. it surprised me that young man in the job market don't have good mentor to guide, no matter how talent they are, everybody know they are going somewhere, but nobady can point out exactly where it is.

David asked me to help on Forum retreat, I have no problem since my time is more flexiable then he, when we have drink at Hagendaz, he came across an idea about my next move : Chief HR Officer at one company he associated with, he mentioned that the CHO development cope with my coaching / consulting mindset and this company is looking for CSO ( Chief Strategy Officer ) and CHO now, David called the president and arrange an appointment on next Tuesday morning, it bring me some excitement, calling Meiling, she is not so exciting as this is working for others again, maybe a repeating mistake, I am not sure, if certain opportunity come and I don't catch it, then I may not able to find anything in next 6 months. Matthew sent the outline for preparating our project entitled " Moving on ", again, catch 22 stir me up.

It's OK to check Eugenia's status, Walkie E. Share structure remain unchaged, due to the uncertainty of tech share from Mr.Hu , who Walkie wish to license his e-ticketing system, so the final capital size can't be decided now, there are 2 problems now : lunch of business will be after summer, no income for the short time and Daniel's show / concert company won't be open until summer, or even later as he is still in the unhealthy financial loops.I have no direct involvement , so... give my skin deep support to Eugenia only.

沒有留言:

張貼留言