2010年3月3日 星期三

Visit Walkie Entertainment office

Thinking what to bring to see Jay and Eugenia ( Joe probabely and Scott : I am not sure ), Meiling and I decieded to feed them with good tasting Meat Dumpling, we bought 24 dumpling , 12 vege and 12 port at Kang Lo Yi : the best meat dumpling ( bun ) shop in Taipei.

I arrived 15 minutes late, the office located next to the formal Himalaya Records Office and in between Sony Music : just on the corner of Kwang Fu North Rd and Nanking East Rd. the area I've been fooling around for years , a combining 8 years in Sony Musice and 3 years at Himalaya Records. they rent the office on the 6 floor. around 30 pings. can easily arrange 10 seats and one meeting room. simply and have Eugenia's style. I met all of them and share Bum with them, all of them love it, Joe is surprises how I know prepare vegetable Bum for him, to be honest, I am not preparing this for him, simply because the Bum is good. Joe is on mouring , his father in law passed away recentaly. as I didn't know whether the vege bum is pure vege or looks vege. finally, we found the chalk pork inside the vege bum... well, it's too late to tell.

I signed the director paper and asked Eugenia when to desposit my 10000 NT. she response with slight sound : no now and no one did... it recall the day we had lunch with Jay and Jasmine, Jay mentioned something like his mother went to temple and drawing one bamboo stick on behalf of Jay, the temple god advised Jay not to partner with others, because it will lead to argument... I don't know if my guessing is right, if this is true, Eugenia will live a bad life since. told Meling about it after home, we though I should try to know more about the company and the share as Eugenia is a close friend to us...

Went to Library after the Walkie E. visit, stayed for 3 hours, borrow 2 book and had my notebook fixed at Jay's office. bought 500 G hard driver. it's a good day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言