2010年2月28日 星期日

Too good to be ture

If you take pre-caustion to everything, things might not turn to what you expect.. here is the story

Hochen had a new assignment, to consult Macau on its RTS development, he never been to Macau before, I voluntee to introduce the Truffle chocolate couple, I obtain certain degree of today Macau from the couple a few years ago via the introduction of Shu Kao Chi... Hochen and I set the appointment by 4 pm on Sataurday at Yung Kang Park.. and I believe Shu call the couple arleady.

In order to make sure it's opne, and to double check the address, I arrived by 2:45, the store closed, carefully check the operation hour, they open from Tuesday to Saturday from 2 pm to 8 pm. so, the shop should be opne in 15 minutes, however, a red note posted on the iron door cause me puzzle, it mentions : Spring Party today.. no business today.. I have no idea whatsever and there's no store telephone on the wall. in order not to let Hochen running for this empty mission, called and send messaged to Hochen cancled this appointment. Why? because it's only 1 hour away , my curiosity force me to wait, so find the bean baker cafe, order a 150 NT latte and sip until 3:30 pm, walked back to the shop, It opens. what to do next? the couple must expecting guest like us.. I push the door, a short greeting and mention about Hochen is not available to come today, but I am here to buy some Cholocale, so... I spend 350 for the Truffle Cholocale ( this is what I can do as token to Ivory - VIP at Regent Hotel who help me preparing Forum Training ), then I though I should ring Hochen about my " Too detail and broke the bowl ", he is not answering the phone.... this is the story I made yesterday.

bougt the book " Under the river " at Kingstone bookshop next to Ding Tai Fang, waited Meiling at the health center and finished reading first chapter, a good book.

We decided to see " Shutter Island " , it's a so so film, but Martin Scorescess is a great director. after the movie, I accompany Meiling to her favarite hot pot restaurant, we enjoyed a 2 hours non-healthy meal last night.

Eric sent a message for lunch appointment on Monday, I am OK, the basic line is not to be moved by external matters . no matter its happy or sorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言